Unity历史版本下载列表 Continue reading
Autodesk FBX插件各种版本下载 Continue reading
- Android: Added the ability to deploy and run games on Android TV.
- Graphics: Added Texture2D.EncodeToJPG with JPG quality argument.
- Graphics: Added Visible in Background option to windowed fullscreen.
- Linux: Stop force-disabling sync to vblank when a compositing window manager is detected.
- Physics 2D: All 2D physics components now perform faster GetComponent<> lookups.
- Terrain: Added an option to preload all detail patches and keep them loaded in memory. Set via the Terrain settings and with the “collectDetailPatches” property. Can reduce hiccups when navigating a Terrain.
- Terrain: Improved tree culling performance.
- Windows Phone / Store: Slightly improved performance in master builds.
- Core: Added Resources.LoadAsync() to asynchronously load assets from the Resources folders (Pro only).
- Editor: Added iOS support for Unity Remote 4 on Windows.
- Graphics: Added support for the -nographics command line argument in OS X.
- Windows Phone: Unity now supports building native Windows Phone 8.1 applications.
- Windows Store / Phone: Unity now supports building “Universal” Windows Store/Phone applications.
- Windows Player: Added ability to select target monitor in the resolution dialog, including devices like Oculus Rift.
- Windows Player: Added option to run in either exclusive full-screen mode or windowed full-screen mode with DirectX 9. DirectX 11 always runs in “windowed fullscreen” mode now. This fixes Alt-Tab issues and “run in background” functionality, among other things.
- 2D : SpriteRenderers with a negative scale can now batch together with SpriteRenderers with a positive scale.
- 2D : Sprite references will not break if sprites are renamed or deleted using the Sprite Editor.
- Android : Fixed the build failure on latest Android SDK (v23)
- Android : Switched to UTF encoding for compiling java resource files
- Asset Management : Assets referenced by GUIStyle are no longer incorrectly collected by UnloadUnusedAssets
- AI : NavMesh carving obstacles are spatially sorted for robustness.
- Asset Import : Autodesk Maya 2015 not supported, MEL scripts need to be updated
- Audio : Fixed regression with AudioClips that are flagged as streaming
- Core : Added AssetBundle.CreateFromMemoryImmediate, to create AssetBundles from a byte array synchronously.
- Core : Asset Bundle Export performance increase
- Documentation : Updated documentation based on user feedback and minor bugs found
- Documentation : Add a section on script serialisation and serialisation in general.
The Unity 4.5.1 release brings you some improvements and fixes. Read the release notes below for details.
For more information about the previous main release, see the Unity 4.5 Release Notes.
- iOS: add support for script debugging over USB
- 2D: Very thin down-scaled textures will now produce sprites correctly.
- 2D: Fixed auto-simplification of sprite meshes. Considerably less vertices/triangles will be generated.
- Editor: Fixed ETC2/ASTC texture display for lower mip levels when the editor is run in DX11 mode
- Graphics: Fixed GUIText not being shown if it only consists of Unicode characters
- iOS: Fixed case of resolution/orientation setting when Unity player takes only part of the screen
Check out the highlights of this feature-packed release:
- 450+ Fixes
- 2D physics makeover
- Update to the shader compiler
- Improved MonoBehaviour serialization
- iOS support for OpenGL ES 3.0
- Shader importing has been massively improved:
- Shaders are imported much faster, especially complex surface shaders. Instead of compiling all shader variants for all possible platforms at import time, now the needed shader variants for needed platforms are compiled on-demand. Shader compilation results are cached under Library folder, so identical compilations happen much faster.
- Error reporting was improved. Errors are reported on correct lines (imagine that!), and errors in .cginc files report the filename.
- Surface shader debugging was improved. No more “#pragma debug” nonsense; just click “Show generated code” in the inspector.
- Added Sparse Texture support (also known as “mega textures” or “tiled textures”). This is a low-level API feature, see SparseTexture class. Implemented on DirectX 11.2 (via tiled resources) and desktop OpenGL (via ARB_sparse_texture).
- Added stereoscopic rendering on DX 11.1 (requires Windows 8.1 and compatible hardware).
- Introduced support for OpenGL ES 3.0 on iOS devices (starting with A7 devices).
- Graphics: Support for 3D textures in OpenGL ES 3.0.
比如你可以将一张纹理赋予一个”面片”网格,然后用脚本控制它的动画调整它的位移.如果你要使用物理引擎,那么还要将这个Obeject处理3D的,所以你还要确保你的Object要有足够的深度以确保他们在其它轴向上不起冲突.或者你选用一个第三方插件,如2D Toolkit或者Orthello 2D Framework,他们有着强大的功能,但同样需要你去做一些约束工作.
- Editor: Improved OS X Mavericks performance in the editor. Works around freezes and sluggish performance on some Mac configurations due to OpenGL driver issues
- iOS: Fixed case when big WWW downloads were silently failing
- Windows Store Apps/Windows Phone: added implementation for some .NET classes, missing on these platforms, including XmlDocument, XmlTextReader, XmlTextWriter and some collection classes (detailed list in documentation section “Missing .NET Types” for either of two platforms)
- Windows Store Apps: Add UnityEngine.WSA.Launcher class, it can be used for opening external files or uri.
- iOS: WWW class implementation extracted to trampoline. Now it allows tweaking of self-signed certificate acceptance.
- Web Player: Add 360 game box support in the web plugin. Continue reading