Unity历史版本下载列表 Continue reading
Autodesk FBX插件各种版本下载 Continue reading
- New multiplayer networking feature introduced, see the manual and UnityEngine.Networking namespace in the script reference for details. This includes low level API (transport layer) and a higher level API with many features to help implement multiplayer functionality in games. Cloud based relay service can be used to get past NAT restrictions, and a simple matchmaking service can be used for game/host discovery. To configure the services go to https://multiplayer.unity3d.com. The current RakNet based multiplayer system will be deprecated but still functional in this release.
- New network components and NetworkBehaviour base class for network aware scripts:
- New NetworkManager to control and configure multiplayer games:
- Added integrated support for Oculus Rift in Editor and Standalone Players, see the Manual and UnityEngine.VR namespace script reference for details Once Virtual Reality is enabled in Player Settings, pressing play in the editor will show your game view on the Rift. It is recommended to “Maximize on Play” the game view and run the Oculus Rift in Extended mode in order to achieve the smoothest rendering. Be sure to remove any previous Oculus plugins and assets from your project, or update to the latest version that supports 5.1.
- VR optimization: Render shadows only once and share between eyes.
- VR optimization: Cull once for both eyes.
- Support for Oculus 0.6.0-beta runtime
- Added set to gpu skinning parameter in PlayerSettings.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Decrease IL2CPP memory usage by making metadata structures const.
- XboxOne: The default update granularity used by XDK’s makepkg tool has changed to File granularity rather than Chunk granularity. There is now a setting to control this:
- Player Settings > Xbox One > Microsoft Xbox One Package Settings > Update Granularity. This property is set to File by default. Chunk is recommended only for games that have already been released using the Chunk granularity, which was the default prior to this build.
The Unity 5.0.1 release brings you a new feature, several improvements, changes and a lot of fixes. Read the release notes below for details.
For more information about the previous main release, see the Unity 5.0 Release Notes.
Unity 5.0 is our biggest and boldest release ever. Powerful new features in Unity 5 include:
- The Physically-based Standard Shader to make your materials look consistent in any lighting environment, cross platform.
- Real-time Global Illumination, built on Geomerics Enlighten technology.
- The Audio Mixer, to massively improve audio in your game.
- HDR Reflection Probes to enhance visual fidelity.
- PhysX 3.3 to bring massive performance improvements to 3D physics.
- Major updates to the animation system.
- WebGL preview.
And of course, many more new features and updates. Keep reading to learn more.
The Unity 4.6.3 release brings you some improvements and fixes. Read the release notes below for details.
For more information about the previous main release, see the Unity 4.6 Release Notes.